Auction Terms & Conditions *Please note: By registering and bidding, you are agreeing that you fully intend to pay for and pick up any items/lots you win, on one of the provided pick-up days and times. If you can't pay and pick up during these days and times, please don't bid. Thank you!
Pick-up and payment dates are:
- Thursday, October 12th from 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday, October 13th from 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 14th from 11:00am - 6:00pm
Pay when you pick-up with credit card or cash. No tax will apply to this auction.
*Please note, if items are not paid for and picked up by the last pick-up date listed above, your items may be forfeited and you may lose future bidding priveleges. Please bid with the understanding that winning bids mean you agree to and intend to pay for and pick-up your items within the scheduled timeframe.
You will be charged a 15% Buyers fee on your winning bids.
This auction features an auto bid extend. Auction end times: MTC Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified times. MTC Online Auctions also have an auto extend feature. When a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of bidding the auction bidding will automatically be extended 1 minute from the time the bid was placed. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 1 minute time frame.
MTC Online Auctions does not test items for genuineness. All descriptions are believed true, inspections are encouraged during our preview day.
You are bidding on the described item, not the photography. On occasion the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the description.
Any items left behind after the specific date or dates will be considered abandoned and will be forfeited unless alternate pick up or shipping arrangements were made prior to load out. If you plan to have us bring your item or items back to our office, please email or call us. Please note this service is NOT free.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* No implied or express warranties.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* MTC Online Auctions reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Buyer's premium of 15% will be charged.
* In the event of failure of the online bidding system or other technical failure, MTC Online Auctions reserves the right to cancel, extend and/or reopen the auction.
The bidder contract entered into between the bidder who name is registered to this account and MTC Online Auctions/Michigan Trading Co. LLC Bidder and auctioneers agree that the terms listed below shall govern this auction.
1. Full payment shall be made before any items leave the premises.
2. Terms of auction: Unless auction is announced as absolute the auctioneer/auction firm has the right to reject any and all bids. The auctioneers/auction firm further has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer, the seller, or on their own behalf. Auctioneer/auction firm reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, or withdraw any lot or lots from the auction. Payment for purchases must be made according to terms of each particular auction. A Buyers fee will be added to bid price to arrive at the sale price. Bidder agrees not to pursue chargebacks on any credit card payments.
3. NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items in this auction are believed to be correct. Never the less, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner, its Officers, Agents or Employees of auctions concerning any item shall be constructed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. I, the buyer, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
4. SETTLEMENT: Must be made at the conclusion of the auction pick-up times. Nothing is to be removed until settled for. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of purchase, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. Owner and Auctioneers agree that merchandise may remain on the auction premises for a period of time following the auction. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises will be announced by Auctioneer.
5. RESALE: Auctioneers reserve the right to resell any property not paid for in full on auction day. The Buyer shall be responsible to Auctioneers for any expenses of resale and collection and damages resulting from the resale.
6. INJURY & DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers, Owners, its Officers, or Employees harmless for any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. By signing up for this auction you give MTC Online Auctions permission to add your name to their mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms